Answer ALL of these questions completely. Email the answers to the following address:
If your answers indicate you should be a member, it shall be so. In which case, you will be sent a form to fill out to complete your membership. Please be patient. This process could take some time. No joiners. We do not have time to deal with people who want to join everything but understand nothing. Note: a new essay requirement is now in between the questions and the membership form.
Membership is not required to follow this path. Membership is NOT for people new to this type of philosophy. This is not an open group, it’s not big tent, it’s NOT inclusive of differing paths or philosophies. It is very much exclusive to people of this philosophical perspective, who are in clear understanding of it.
1) Are you doing this because you think it will make you rich?
2) Do you believe in a god or gods?
3) Do you believe Satan is an actual being or just metaphor and symbolism?
4) Do you believe in demons, ghosts, or other supernatural entities?
5) Do you believe in actual magic, like being able to change reality with your mind?
6) Did you read the book, “The Satanic Narratives: A Modern Satanic Bible”?
7) Did you understand the book, “The Satanic Narratives: A Modern Satanic Bible”?
8) Do you at least mostly agree with the contents of the book, “The Satanic Narratives: A Modern Satanic Bible”?
9) In the book I cover ethics and moral philosophy. Do you accept what is laid out there?
10) Does the aforementioned ethics and moral philosophy accurately describe the way you actually live your life?
11) Do you accept The Baphomet Principle, (Self-motivation balanced with compassion and reason, in all things) and all that entails?
If you answer these questions successfully, you will be asked to write a series of short essays, each one to be at least a paragraph in length, but not more than two pages.
1) Your views on why you lack a belief in any and all deities of any sort, or disbelief in said deities.
2) Your views on skepticism, either scientific, philosophical or both
3) Your criteria for belief or lack thereof in a given thing
4) your understanding of epistemology
5) Are you more of a Rationalist, Empiricist, or some mix of them?
6) Your understanding of existential nihilism
7) Your understanding of moral nihilism
8) an explanation of why 6 and 7 have absolutely nothing to do with ontological nihilism
9) Your views on normative values
10) Your take on applied ethics
After that, you’ll be given a short membership form to complete.